The AS500 Series of high performance vector inverters combines speedless sensor vector control technology, closed loop vector control and torque control technologies. This high end inverter is reliable and flexible in application. We offer customized inverters for fans, water pumps, and other machines. Each of our frequency converters are designed to last over ten years.
1. Reliable safety features such as overload protection, current limiting functions, and password settings.
2. Efficient energy-saving operation and PWM dead zone compensation technology.
3. Fast response with advanced motor model control.
4. Strong grid adaptability. When the grid voltage changes, the output voltage is kept constant and can work in power failure.
5. Smooth track start
6. Multiple parameter settings for frequency, PID control, power-on and self-checking functions, and hopping frequency control.
7. Low noise and effective heat dissipation
|Power input||Input power||380V~460V (-15%~+10%), 3-phase power supply|
|Permissible voltage variation||Voltage unbalance factor < 3%|
|Transient voltage dips|| For 3-phase AC 380V~460V power supply, when input voltage < AC300V, under-voltage protection after 15ms (in the case of 85% load)
|Power output||Motor output voltage||0VAC~Input voltage|
|Output frequency||V/F control: 0.00~300.00Hz, Vector control: 0.00~120.00Hz|
|Overload class||150%, 60s|
|Efficiency (full load)||³ 0.94|
|Accuracy of output frequency|| ±0.01% (digital instruction -10~+45 ℃ ) ±0.1% (analog instruction 25±10 ℃ )
|Digital input/output||Photocoupler isolation input||8-way, 24V high/low effective level is settable. Input functions are definable.|
|Open collector output||4-way. Output functions are definable.|
|Relay output|| 2-way. NO and NC double contacts, contact capacity: resistive, 5A 250VAC or 5A 30VDC; Output functions are definable.
|Analog input/output||Analog voltage input||1-way -10~+10 V DC, 1-way -10~+10 V accuracy 0.1%|
|Analog voltage output|| 2-way, -10~+10 VDC, accuracy 0.1%
|Encoder input||PG card power supply||5V, 12V, 300mA|
|PG card signal||Open collector, push-pull, differential, SIN/COS increment type, Endat absolute type, Resolver type|
|PG card frequency division output|| OA and OB orthogonal, frequency division coefficient: 0/2/4/8/16/32/64/128 (optional)
|Others||Cooling method||Forced air cooling|
|Installation method||In cabinet|